Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Things 6 & 7 - Reflection

I want to say how amazed I am at how social blogging can be.  I always thought it was a one way street of reflection and self-expression, but I am excited to see how communal and collaborative it can be too!

As for Diigo - I love this!  I have used other things that are similar and I think this will be much more straight forward.  It reminds me a little bit of pinterest, but I think it will be an easier way for me to save things for later reference.

I am already looking forward to teaching my students about using this in their research.  Also, when I have students looking up articles that pertain to a certain cultural theme this will give them an easy way to save them no matter where they are for easy access/sharing with me and the class.  I definitely think we will be able to use this together in the foreign language department to quickly and easily share ideas.  I'm really excited to use this and also see its capabilities on the iphone and ipad.  What a great tool!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like Diigo. I think it would be a great tool for high school students to use when they are researching and need to bookmark sites.

    ReplyDelete