Saturday, October 6, 2012

Reflection on photo and video tools

I really enjoyed this week's tasks, as working with these tools is really something I've never done before.  I take a lot of pictures (especially of my dogs) but I just leave them on my phone or camera and never do anything with them.  I really like the ease of Animoto (although my computer wasn't cooperating with the website for the longest time.. I ended up downloading the app on my phone and doing it that way, which was equally easy), and it came out with a very good quality product.  Currently, I view animoto as something I can use a lot personally, although I'm not sure how I will use it professionally.  For the classroom, I really like Photo Peach.  It's really easy to make vocab quizzes y for students to practice with and then embed them on blackboard.  I just wish the educator account was free.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you were able to try out the app for animoto on your phone. I'm glad it worked out for you. You could use Photo Peach as a way to review famous places and faces too. I'm not sure exactly what you teach in Spanish classes these days. When I took Spanish I had to memorize the states in South America. You could use Photo Peach for that too. :)

    ReplyDelete